Having designed his first hand-coded website at the age of 13 (back in the days of 28.8kbit/s modems, mind you), Andy developed a keen interest in web & audio / visual technologies since he was old enough to reach the keyboard.
From 2003 – 2006, Andy was the National Web Services Manager as a Brisbane-based ISP.
Since 2006, Andy has been the Customer Experience & Marketing Manager at Storman Software, where he sets budgets & formulates campaigns, designs print & web media, video and training content (digital & in-person), and maintains a number of company websites. In 2017, Andy then became the Digital Campaign Coordinator (AU/NZ) at Storman’s parent company, Global Payments Inc.
In 2019, after 13+ years with the Global Payments group of companies, Andy moved on to Vision6 (a leading Australia email marketing & workflow automation platform) as Product Trainer & video content producer.
Andy is actively involved in a number of volunteer organisations and is also the Managing Director of Big Budda Boom Pty Ltd; a Brisbane-based web & events company that provides web hosting & A/V services to hundreds of clients, both local and abroad.
Andy holds a number of certifications (including Sitecore® Web Experience Management, HubSpot Inbound Marketing, Self Storage Legal Issues & Technical Theatre certifications), and regularly speaks at self storage events such as the Self Storage Association’s annual conventions. Explore more or get in touch today.
- Video Strategy for Marketers (view certificate)
- Sitecore® Web Experience Management (view certificate)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing (view certificate)
- Hubspot Email Marketing (view certificate)
- Legal Issues in Self Storage
- Foundation 5 – Responsive Design & Rapid Prototyping (view certificate)
- Certificate IV in Network Administration, TAFE Queensland
- AS/NZS 3760 Testing & Tagging Portable & Cord Connected Electrical Equipment
- Audio Engineering – Adjectives of Audio (view certificate)
Andy maintains the website for PFLAG Brisbane, has filmed & edited a number of videos, and has designed over 20 different booklets, brochures & publications. PFLAG Brisbane is a volunteer organisation (part of the international PFLAG organisation).